Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 O'CLOCK THANKS



"Seek first the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."
--
Matthew 6:33
 
Count Down until Fidele comes: 180 days!!!
 
 
As this day comes to a close, I take a moment to look to Jesus and thank Him for so many wonderful blessings. I do not want to forget my Savior and His kindness to me.
 
 
So thank you Jesus for...
 
-Warm sunshine
-Each verse in the Bible
-Providing me with food to eat and lovely peach tea to drink!
-Fellowship with other Believers
-Prayer meeting and Bible study at church
-Dirty pumpkins that I can clean!!
-Friends to spend time with
-My legs that allow me to walk all over Eastport
-Roses that smell absolutely delicious
-Little jobs that keep me busy like doing the laundry, washing dishes, folding clothes, and baking cookies
-The opportunity to take college classes
-Your constant presence
-Your great faithfulness
-Your unfailing love
-My fiance Fidele!!
-Skype...so that I can hear and see My Love!
-Making Fidele and I wait all these months to be together because it makes us rely and trust in you more deeply
-Giving me a man who is set on living exclusively for Your glory!
-Your peace that guards my heart and gives me strength to press on
-Being in charge of my live, and having every detail in your control
-Your grace that has sustained me today
 
Wow!! The Lord has truly blessed me tooo much today!!! As I look back I see His faithfulness is great, His mercies are new, and His love never fails.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog